Saturday, April 16, 2011

an overcast spring

041511

I'm pretty sure this dress isn't super new from The Sea Hole, but I just love the funky print and it just totally *looks* like spring. The boots are from Surf Co., recently released in other colors.

Snapshot_019

The hair is also a new release from Truth alled Pia. The messy side bun and wavy hair gives off a relaxed, bohemian vibe - perfect for frolicking in a field of clover and dandelions and stuff. As if I need to sell you on Truth hair... everyone wears Truth.

The skin is also new from Tuli called Sara. I just love the amazingly pretty face. I'm wearing it with the Light Blonde brows and Apricot lips. I usually use Phoenix, but the ability to wear multiple clothing layers might soon win me over to Viewer 2/Kirstens. Though, I'm pretty annoyed with the weird line that showed up on the arm in the snapshot. Here is a screencap straight from the viewer (Kirsten's) so the line is not from some defect in the skin. UGH!!

no line

Poses: Olive Juice
Dress: The Sea Hole Blowey Dress - Zebra Goldenrod
Shoes: Surf Co. Olea Boots - Worn
Skin: Tuli Sara - Pearl
Hair: Truth Pia - Oasis
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard Spring Eyes - Overcast

0 comments: