Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inexplicable

011211
I'm not very good at gushing about how awesome a product is. It always seems super insincere and fakey. But like... just LOOK at these boots.
111211b
Now that you're totally in love with them like I am, run to DECO and for L$300, you can be the proud owner of a pair of one of the 24 color combinations of these boots. They're 2-piece boots. Like with a foot part and lower leg part. Resizing them can be a little bit tricky if you're not great at adjusting prims. Obviously, it's not impossible because I did it. I don't know how to do anything.

Clothing:
Shirt: em Jaquard Knit Top - Purple
Pants: Nodeco Basic Pants - Kuro
Boots: DECO Trail Boots - Blue Suede (blogger pack)

Body
Hair: *eha - Yuki Strawberry
Skin: Pink Fuel Ember - Beestung
Makeup: L.Fauna Smokey Cat Shadow - Purple/Brown

Poses by Adorkable Poses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop!!! You make me want to shop constantly on SL. I swear almost every outfit I try to recreate! hee hee!

Aurelia Gossamer said...

Thank you!! That's such a wonderful thing to say <3<3

Apathetic Gloom said...

I miss you. I miss SL. I miss the blag. I just, I just, I love you! You're phenomenal. <3