Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Latent Heat and Spark Gaps

020811
Poses by Olive Juice (IsabellaGrace Baroque)

Top: Graph* (Kentarou Carpaccio) Sweater - red (L$50 at the Sounds Gravis Beach 3rd Anniversary Fest)
Pants: COCO (cocoro Lemon) High Waisted Tuxedo Pants
Shoes: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Freynii - Crimson
Glasses: Accessory Bone (Icemoon Lee) Lucky Board Glasses (or L$50 if you're impatient like I am)

Skin: ESUGA (Eilfie Sugarplum) Yuki - Cream Tone
Hair: elikatira (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Rumor - Blonde 02

Alternate title: Things I Look up on Wikipedia

I get lost in Wikipedia and I look up the most random/uninteresting things. Latent heat and spark gaps are just 2 examples of the randomness that fills my mind grapes from time to time. I also looked up plasma but that's a very strange word. PLASMA. Gross.

I have a love-hate relationship with physics. Yeah, physics is a necessary for everyday life and functions and all that, but physics calculations and experiments are kind of awful. And oh man, physics AND chemistry all mixed up into one big clusterfuck of a course (physical chemistry) is cruel, cruel torture.

Wait, love-hate. Love. Valentine's day. Yes. This is a Valentine's day outfit and the sweater thing is supposed to be a dude's sweater (hence the tie), but I thought it was super cute and, as I have no self-control, I bought it. And all the other colors. I femmed it up with some matchy matchy red heels and ladyfied tuxedo pants. Actually, I kinda feel like a douche overanalyzing the outfit like this. It's just cute.

Happy Valentine's day, y'all. I<3M