Friday, February 25, 2011

You Couldn't Lose Me If You Tried

022511

I braved the lag at Skin Fair 2011 because I couldn't live without this skin a day longer. I braved the lag at the Lula sim because as soon as I saw the Montsegur Pumps by Mon Tissu, I had to make them mine.

022511

Poses by Glitterati (Katey Coppola)

Top: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Lepidoptera Blouse - Plum
Skirt: mon tissu (Elie Spot) Highland Skirt - Gray
Shoes: mon tissu (Elie Spot) Montsegur Pumps - Berry
Necklace: DECO (Orchid Zenovka) Triple Strand Pearls (Fifty Linden Fridays) *blogger love copy

Skin: Tuli (Tuli Asturias) (at Skin Fair 2011) Zoe Pale with light brown brows
Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Paisley Blondes

I have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to SL fashion. When I see something I like, I MUST HAVE IT NOW! It's so unlike my RL where I'll sit and think and just waffle on a decision forever.

Oh PS: there's a new blogger here. He promises not to be a terrible slacker of a blogger like I am. In fact, he's the awesomest EVER. Yay for boy bloggers \o/

0 comments: