Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairy Fangirl

Hair is one of my obsessions in SL. However, I'm a hair snob! There's only about 4 or 5 locations I will purchase hair from. (Posh) has become one of my favorites. There's not a hair I don't love. The textures aren't too realistic, and the I dig the color choices. I'm also a fan of non - flexi hair. I suppose that is an acquired taste. It also helps that Jeanie Valois is a doll! I love it when designers aren't assholes. There's plenty roaming around the grid. Thanks Jeanie for not sucking as a person, and I heart your wigs! - Ap

P.S. I've just been informed that she is working on a new hair, and textures! O.O



Ponytail:
Skin: (Dernier Cri) Charlotte Cream - Cat Liner
Hair: (Posh) Diamond - Midnight
Tank: Tres Blah Loose Tank - Grey (Part of Pretty Girl Outfit)

Updo:
Skin: Atomic Porcelain - Breezy 2
Hair: (Posh) Push & Shove - Platinum
Top: &Bean Gonnie Jacket (Part of Trilogy Outfit)

Hat Hair:
Skin: *League* Taylor Pale - Natural
Hair: (Posh) I'm a hipster - Chocolate
Tank: So Many Styles Rose Tank - Monochrome

Seen in all photos:
Tattoo:kent. Custom
Septum Piercing: AITUI Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Lip Piercing: AITUI Circular Barbell Lip Ring

0 comments: