Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Titleless

This will be short, as I have nothing of substance to say. This was inspired by a SLame club theme. The theme, as you can guess was school girl. GAG! However, I did agree to go ... I felt I was obligated to dress for it. I wanted to steer clear of the sports bras with faux buttons and collars paired with plaid pleated skirts, and way too much skin. This folks is how I do "school girl" (I'd much rather call it something else.) -Ap



Skin: &Bean - Hounds of love LAMM light
Hair: fri.day - Brande.2 - Timid Brown
Glasses: Mustache - {The Blues} (colors/glasses)
Shirt:*eha - ihate your negative shit. (opening gift)
Sweater: Pig - Lazy Sweater RedRed
Skirt: Kenzie & CO - Little Dancer Skirt - Banana
Socks: BOOM Cuffed Socks (white)
Shoes: Action Surf Sk8te - Unisex Canvas Classics - Blue
Backpack:Arai - Rucksack
Bracelet: - Shiny ThingsNico bracelet - black
Poses: Glitterati - Dressed

0 comments: