Tuesday, June 22, 2010

listen up

IsabellaGrace Baroque (of Olive Juice awesomeness) plurked this omg omg amazing fantastic picture and I was absolutely wowed by this pose! I immediately had to check this shoppe out for real.

The pose is from a store by Glamouramama Boa called Just A Pose and all the poses are super unique, fashionista-esque (but not the "let me just stand here and be pretty" brand of fashionista), quirky, pretzely... all kinds! Different strokes for different folks, y'all.

crickety crouch

And this is the outfit that I'm gonna be rockin for the next few weeks or so (thanks for the awesome headphones, Val!). The pantaloons and shoes are from the Tableu Summer Festival where the profit from some of the items will be donated to The Center for Biological Diversity

trouble

Poses - {Just A Pose}
Headphones - Valent1ne Apogee - A2 Headphones :: Flood
Top - [dekade.]Why don't you love me? in Coral
Pantaloons - (fd) High Waisted Flowy Shorts
Shoes - Sand Shack Surf Co. - Nantucket Spectators - Orange
Skin - Tres Blah - Girly Chic Light - Social (light brows)
Eyes - Ibanez Eyes - Serene - Electra
Hair - Truth Jacinta - mahogany
Tatoo - Leti's Tattoo and Piercing MM803 2
Background - Juxtapose - Graffiti Flashcube

1 comments:

Glamouramama Boa said...

Thank you for such a nice write up about my poses!! I'm even more inspired now to create! :D