Sunday, August 8, 2010

In the sun

collage

Vooner Deck Shoes are girl shoes! D: I didn't know this when I bought them - thought they'd be unisex. Alas. They are definitely girl shoes. Luckily I was able to mod them to fit on boy feet. While they are scripted colour change, the colors are along the lines of black, white, teal, and pink just to name a few. Kinda girlyish and no brown.

It's really hard to find out what the new releases are (if any) for the menfolk. So I just stuck with the male wardrobe staples (at least, they *should* be staples) of NINIKOBOY and Young Urban.

[Shag] - Banged - fawn
NINIKOBOY Border shirts(slate)
Vooner DECK SHOES_Simple
Young Urban - Summers at English Bay Shorts Grey
Milk Motion My tote bag *gun*
Tasty @ Albero Summer Gatcha Festival ROCKIN SHATTERED GLASSES CYAN

0 comments: