Sunday, August 8, 2010

sunday sunday SUNDAY

onetwothree

i almost forgot this one >_<

{Just A Pose} released the Show off your Tootsies pose pack today. This so far is my favorite pose pack. I swooned for every pose as i was trying them out in the store. They're pretty fantastic.

one

Shoe Fair is going on as everyone already knows. Maybe it's because I'm PMS-y, but I didn't see anything that I really loved aside from these sandals from {theosophy} (and the Surf Co. shoes, but seriously, Emma Gilmour can do no wrong). I don't even know if these sandals are *new* new, but they're new to me and awesome and that's what matters.

adelle

Also, !Imabee released a new line called Adelle today. We got a sneak peek at it from the Summer of Love Fair and now we have the full release. I'm not really a fan of freckled skins, but these freckles are so adorable. Imabee skins just get better and better.

Bodysuit by The sea hole. It has really cute frills and comes with matching socks, but the cute frills got in the way with some of the poses and I heard that you're not supposed to wear socks with sandals.

If you don't know that hair, you've been living under a rock. It's Tiny Bird and it's fantastic.

I need a Midol.

0 comments: