Friday, August 13, 2010

Orchid is at it again!



Orchid Zenovka of DECO just released her first items of clothing (to my knowledge), as with everything she does these pieces are great. I'm not really a bustier and bloomers kind of girl, but these I adore! Boy, the dress ... even if you're not into them you'll love this one. I'm really impressed with quality and detail of this dress. Unfortunately the picture doesn't capture how pretty the skirt really is.



She made this shirt for the Zombie Popcorn Hunt. I don't have any details about this, but the shirt is pretty special. I'm a sucker for anything hand drawn. I know you're all FLF'ing it up, but don't forget to stop by Deco and check out the new releases, and the new main store location. Happy Friday. - AP

Skin: Strumpet NEW
Hair: posh
Tattoo: kent.
Poses: marukin NEW

1
Bustier, Bloomers,& Mustache: DECO NEW
Jewelry: Atelier AM
Stockings: *Sheer*
Shoes: Lelutka

2
Dress & Bracelet: DECO NEW
Shoes: Lelutka

3
Shirt, Earrings, Ring, & Boots: DECO NEW
Shorts: K&CO
Tights: SMS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey that skin is so fuckin fly! boy is it fly! MAN I WANT THAT SKIN WHERE YOU GOT THAT SKIN AT?!?!?! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!