Saturday, July 24, 2010

black dogs and bubbles

-abode- has to be my favorite home builder in SL. I really try to branch out and try other homes, but I find myself going back to abode to see what else I can buy up.

Niko 1

This newest build is probably my favorite so far. It weighs in at 217 prims which can be a little on the primmy side, but it's so worth it if you can afford the tier.

Niko 2

There are two bedrooms and a living room. I absolutely adore the windows in the smaller room and both bedrooms have skylights topping the tall ceilings. Even though the celings are crazy tall, the house still manages to feel warm and cozy - a feature that is consistent throughout the larger abode builds.

The moral of the story, kids, is: go to -abode- now. Run!

Niko 3

Decor by *KOPI*, Y's house, LISP Bazaar

Niko 4

Decor by Barcode, wall art by NOTsoBAD

Niko 5

Decor by Second Spaces, [what next], and RC cluster

Visit the model home, m'kay?

0 comments: