Thursday, July 15, 2010

Greatest Hat E-V-E-R!

DECO's merch has always appealed to me. I think the last item they wowed me with was the mannequin leg necklace. I love it! I did a tiny happy dance when I heard they had a hat for sale. When I saw it ... initially I thought "Aw man another fucking fedora hat?" BUT this is no run of the mill fedora. This hat is the sheeeit! The hat is throwable! You can hit people with it! AND it comes back to you! The animation is pretty great. The hat is colour changeable, and comes in two styles. To appreciate it you'll have to see it in action. Check it out. - Ap




















Skin: -DC- Charlotte Cream - Dawn: Steel
Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Kala Jeera
Cigarette: Rocx Cigarette
Hat: DECO Amazing Flying Fedora - Solid
Necklace: [W&B] Peggy Whippet Necklace - Silver
Vest: [W&B] Tea Hawks Vest - Powder
Suit: [W&B] Lesley Playsuit - Black
Tights: *Reale* White Lace Tights (Free)
Shoes: {Cherry} Rosario Ballet Flats - Black
Tattoo: kent. Custom Design
Poses: Olive Juice

1 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

YOU ARE MADE OF CUTE! <333