Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Releases took over my Saturday!






New releases from urrywhurr! My head is spinning. DECO recently released these awesome Duckhead Canes. They come with walking, running, and stand animations built in. Which I love, because many times you purchase attachments like this, and they just flail around while you walk, or run. The necklace I;m wearing is also another one of Orchid's masterpieces. Dude, this necklace is pretty rad. The tiny gears inside actually move. I found that to be pretty damn sweet. She has two versions of this necklace. I love them both.


Doppleganger just put out these adorable dresses. I have been waiting to wear this dress since I scooped it up during the last FLF. There are two rare versions of this dress at the Albero Gacha Festival that I feel I need. Unfortunately the gacha gods weren't on my side. We won't disclose how much loot I lost in attempts to gain just one of the rare dresses.


Onto Mustache ... They were sort of hiatus for a while, so when I realized they were back I secretly did a little jig. This sweatery shrug thing is lovely! I went and bought one. I went back thrice to get other colour options. Yes, it's really that cute. Cardi's are a staple in my rl wardrobe, and my faves are always the vest like ones. Hi5 Mustache!


The skin!!! [Pink Fuel] + Project Themeory is always a WIN! I love this skin. Twice. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Elly skins Mochi is releasing. Which is this skin minus the heart shaped flesh wound, and other makeup optons!


Last but not least these hoorenbeek boots! DO I even have to ramble? Aurelia bought me a pair of the lower version, and I love them. I keep saving them for some epic outfit. So you can imagine the excitement when I received the NC about the higher version and with a sale tag (200L). I'm pretty sure that price is only valid through Sunday, so if you're all about a bargain hurry up and grab them. I got them in pink too! Yeah, I'm done now. Thanks for reading. -Ap



CREDITS:
Skin: [Pink Fuel]
Hair: fri.day
Hat: DECO
Earings: DECO
Necklace: DECO
Dress: Doppleganger Former FLF Item
Shrug: Mustache
Belt: Sand Shack Surf Co. Old Group Gift
Tights: !!RoTten ToE
Boots: hoorenbeek
Cane: DECO
Poses: I honestly don't remember. I always do! I'm sorry pose maker! :(

0 comments: