Monday, July 19, 2010

SOL Goodies

Below (previous post) Aurelia explained the the benefit of the SOL fair, so I won't bore you with another recap of the meaning of it's existence. I will say that the information in those info huds is worth reading. There is a ton of great merch available at this fair, but it was too busy for me to purchase everything I wanted. I did escape with some pretty great swag! Did I mention there's an assload of freebies available? Yeah, well there is. Even if you go for freebies alone the Olive Juice poses (panic attack info hud) are worth the lag! -Ap









These are Mynerva exclusives for the fair, and they're gorgeous! I have become such a fan of these skins. They are always adorable, and seem to suit any shape they adorn. I think my favourite thing about them is they're unique. The creator is a real gem. I had an SL transaction issue, and she went out of her way to be kind!









Gah, I love these HOC wedges! I have been frowning upon prim toes and feet forever, but these shoes are so cute I had to get them. There is another version at the mainstore with different colour change options! Then there was Rockberry ... I haven't owned one of these skins before, but the photo and price were so perfect I didn't even demo!

0 comments: