Sunday, October 3, 2010

Abode - the Rico

Rico1

Aya Liotta is releasing a new home at -abode- and these occasions are always really exciting for me. This one has an urban feel to it outside, but still retains a really cozy-ish family feel inside.

Rico4

The house has 252 prims, 2 bedrooms and a bonus room. I made the bonus room into a game room. With a beer pong table. Don't judge me!

Rico6

RUN! Buy this house now or soonish. The regular sale price is L$1000 but will have a special new release price of L$500 until Tuesday.

Rico9

My favorite room is one of the bedrooms, which are both upstairs. This one bedroom has a sitting room or bathroom. Anyway, it has a seperate section. Check out the demo at the back of the store to see what I mean because the picture probably doesn't capture it very well.

Rico7

Rico8

Furnishings by:
Barcode
[what next]
Y's house
nordari.
Baustein
+Olive+
Second Spaces
Awesome Blossom
~La'Licious~
LISP Bazaar
Little Nest
Cheeky Pea

0 comments: