Saturday, October 2, 2010

Magic Hours

I'm terrible at accessorizing. But what better accessory than a cute boy? In this case, I've pimped out my male alt for some blog post awesomeness.

Ari is wearing the 50 Linden Friday jacket from *FIR & MNA*. This jacket reminded me that I needed to dust off my malt. SO here he is in all his malty glory. He's wearing jeans from Adjunct because for some reason, men's clothes don't always come in all appropriate layers like ladies' clothing does in SL.

Remember Me as a Time of Day

I've decked Aurelia out in one of the new skirts from Whippet & Buck. It comes in 5 other colors (6 total) at L$100 each or the assorted flavors pack for L$300. Buy the multipack. Duh! That's an awesome deal.

She's also wearing the new shoes from Kookie. I prefer flats, but these are just so cute and the quality that we all expect from Kookie.

Your Hand in Mine

So there's this boy (not pictured) who picks on me and makes me mad and keeps me up past my bedtime and makes me smile. That's all.


Aurelia
Hair - !lamb. (50 Linden Friday)
Jacket - Reek (50 Linden Friday)
Skirt - Whippet & Buck (review copy)
Shoes - Kookie
Ribbon Necklace - Miel (50 Linden Friday)
Shirt - Atomic
Skin - DEN-DOU

Ari
Jacket - *FIR & MNA* (50 Linden Friday)
Jeans - Adjunct
Shoes - Adjunct
Shirt - Intrigue Co.
Hair - Anaphora
Skin - DEN-DOU

Aurelia's Pose - Don't Freak Out! Poses
Ari's Pose - Olive Juice
Couples pose - Baffle!

0 comments: