Monday, October 4, 2010

Seasoning



Yes, this is anouther post for The Season Hunt. Typically I don't do hunts. The reasoning behind that is I suck at hunts in a heinous way, and generally hunt prizes aren't things I have to have. When I heard about this particular hunt. I didn't even investigate ... until I heard who the organizer was.





I don't know Ms. Hallie Galli personally, but I do know she appreciates things of quality. So, I followed the link to the blog ... when I took a look at the store list for the hunt I was sold. I didn't even need photo proof.





I was worried I wouldn't be able to find anything since I suck at finding hidden objects, I'm impatient, and there wasn't a hint list for the hunt. However, I found all of the items I wanted, and was only entirely stumped by two stores.





I cannot stress enough how much great shit is in this hunt! If you like free quality stuff ... this hunt is your friend! It's definitely worth the time! -Ap


Photo 1



Aurelia



Skin: DEN-DOU
Hair: Clawtooth
Sweater and Belt: fri.day
Jeans: Atomic
Boots: Kookie


Apathetic


Skin: (fd)
Hair: !Ohmai
Glasses: nordari.
Tops: (fd)
Bottoms: Willow
Tights: Twosome
Boots:KAO
Bridge with Poses: Glitterati


Photo 2


Furnishings



Skybox: Tee*fy
Chair: LISP Bazaar
Table: {SS}
Candles: Surf Co.
Jackelope: arcade
Bed: flowey.


Apathetic


Skin: (fd)
Hair: *eha
Sweater: Tres Blah
Skirt: Pididdle
Leggings: This is a Fawn
Shoes: hoorenbeek
Pose: skin&bones


Photo 3


Furnishings


Skybox: [MAGIC NOOK]
Chair: Art Dummy!
Jack-O-Lanterns: Schadenfreude
Frames: Kyoot
Leaves and Poses:
Olive Juice


Aurelia


SKin: DEN-DOU
Hair: eha
Sweater: jacket - NINIKO
Dress: (elate!)
Jeans: Medley
Shoes: Nardcotix


Apathetic


Skin: (fd)
Hair: Tiny Bird
Sweater and Undershirt: So Many Styles
Scarf: {theosophy}
Skirt: +mocha+
Tights: Twosome
Boots: hoorenbeek

0 comments: