Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jamais

jamais3

I can act like I'm dumb, I can act like I'm clever
You thought that was me, oh well, I never
Jamais
location
Jamais2

See that amazing brooch? One of my favorite bloggers, Liliana Barrs, made it and it comes in a bunch of other colors and it's pretty freaking awesome. Owls! Go to her store on the marketplace and snag it.

How cute are those shoes from Tokidoki? That bow is soo freaking precious.

Jamais1

I'm also rocking blood red lips on a Pink Fuel skin thanks to the gorgeous lipstick layer from Cheap Makeup. The lips have a super cute shape and the color is really rich. I love the eye makeups and lashes from there as well.

Dress: Whippet & Buck Chapman Shift Dress
Brooch: undefined lilies Tackered Owl Gold/Orange (seriously cute)
Lipstick: Cheap Makeup Miss Priss Lipstick 7
Skin: Pink Fuel (links to the temporary shop)
Shoes: Tokidoki Bow Back Shoes
Hair: elikatira Away
Scarf: Mr. Poet
Gloves: Whippet & Buck Riding Gloves
Poses: Adorkable Poses Pencil (a special pose pack for system skirts! woohoo!)

0 comments: