Saturday, May 1, 2010

FLF

Sooo, fifty linden myday (Friday)...FLF stays one of my favorite shopping days. I usually awake early, and bolt for my notecards. It’s comparable to Christmas for me. Minus the fatty foods, obligated small talk, and blowing of cash on others due to the calendar and modern society’s dictations. It’s like a selfish virtual Christmas for me. Below you will see what I did with what SLanta left me. - Ap









Hair: Clawtooth - The Seas Met - Blinding (50L item)
Glasses: Mustache - The Blues Glasses
Wrist: Tou Fromc* Gatcha Ribbon
Belt: Niniko Belt
Skin: Curio - Petal Cupid Pure 1
Tights: {SMS} Knitted Tights - Gray
Cardi: Artilleri - Elspeth Cardigan - Teal
Halter: Doppleganger Strapless Greer Dress (50L item)
Shorts: K&CO Pattern Favorite Dot Shorts - Dusty Purple
Tank: fri.day - Traveler's Tank - Pink
Necklace: {SMS} Pendant Diamond Silver
Eyes: MADesigns PROMISE Eyes - Brown Pale 11 (zombie hunt gift)
Poses: LAP - Jazz Hands (50L item)

0 comments: