Monday, May 10, 2010

Twofer

This post features two kinda different-ish avant-garde-ish looks. I really love the trippy specs and I will try really hard not to overwear them. Hidden under those specs is one of the new Fashionably Dead skins. I will probably overwear it, I won't lie.

close

Both tops are actually dresses that I'm too prudish to wear without some kind of pantaloons underneath.

far

Black:
Hair: !lamb. - oh sugar - powder
eyes: Ibanez Eyes - luminous - topaz
skin: (fd) - Faded 2
glasses: Cobrahive Fawk Glasses
piercing: Buried - Septum from the Basic Piercing Pack
jacket: Emery - Jacket Nine
dress (worn as top): Luck Inc - Petite Fightclub
pants: Emery - Denim Roses are Red
shoes: hoorenbeek Stilettos
ring: caLLie cLine - The Black Rock Ring
pose: Glitterati - Into the Black

White:
Hair: !lamb. - ghost - powder
eyes: Ibanez Eyes - shadow - bloodline & new moonNuuna's Skins Pale Lace Free
piercing: Buried - Septum from the Basic Piercing Pack
dress (worn as top): mijn.t I'm Geek Chic Dress
pants: So Many Styles - Tweed 7/8 Pants Grey
shoes: hoorenbeek Stilettos
pose: Olive Juice - Ball Pit

0 comments: