Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hey thanks, man.

So, I'm shy, and mostly awkward. I'm petrified to send messages to designers, and anyone new for that matter. Unfortunate for the timid ... people cannot read your thoughts. Generally that is a blessing. I'd be in some shit if people could actually hear my thoughts. Especially when I'm out shopping. Sometimes I astonish, even myself with the grit that I think.I digress. I missed the fair that Pink Fuel [PF] had this adorable nose bleeder skin at. I decided it was necessary that I own this skin. I sucked it up and im'd her, and cringed as I waited to be cussed at, or ignored. To my surprise she answered promptly, and kindly. She sold me the skin directly and for only 50L.What a gem. Thank you, Mochi. Some designers scare me... their profiles intimidate me. Just sayin' ... it happens.





Hair: fr.day - Jennifer 2 (Moody Brown)
Skin: [PF] - Oopsies (Honey)
Eyes: MADesigns - Brown - Pale 11 (Zombie Hunt Gift)
Piercing: Aitui - Septum Ring
Tattoo: PIDIDDLE - I exist as I am
Glasses: Mustache - The Blues Glasses
Shirt: (NO) - will get exact name later. i'm tired, man.

0 comments: