Saturday, May 22, 2010

Take this job and shove it!

It's Spruce Up Your Space weekend again! I fell in love with this tire shop set from Agent Orange.

Snapshot_001

There's a pose in the chair, but I used the set just as a backdrop. I was also inspired by the pinup calendar for my look today.

Snapshot_004

I love color and I'm not afraid to use it. But I find myself trending back to the SL wardrobe staples of Black. White. Red. Grey. Yawn.

Well, okay... in this outfit, I played it a little safe with the blue skirt, but orange and hot pink and electric red OH MY!

Snapshot_007

See y'all inworld. I think I need to get me some leg tattoos.


Hair: Truth Hair Sileny in Barley
Skin: Dutch Touch Isis in Cotton - Liner Red - blond brows
Eyes: Ibanez Eyes - Gemstone Natural in High Tide
Lashes: [glow] studio designs Vingue eyeliner B and Innocent Lashes in Smooth
Tattoo: Leti's Tattoo
Shirt: Artilleri - Carlita top in orange
Skirt: Artilleri - Gina highwaist pencil skirt in blue
Shoes: LeLutka - Saffron Pumps in Electric Red
Earrings: fri.day - Loop Earrings in Bright Pink
Poses: Don't Freak Out! Poses, Olive Juice

Tire shop - Agent Orange for Spruce Up Your Space!

0 comments: