Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Frappuccino and Midol

I don’t know if it is the lack of caffeine, the Taken by Trees album on repeat, or the PMS I feel coming on, but I was feeling ultra femme today. Luckily this gave me inspiration to finally wear this adorable {SMS} dress that I’ve had stowed away in my wardrobe for a few weeks. I adore Irie’s designs. You can do so much with them. Since I’m frothing about faves you’ll notice those Surf Co. Shack Shorts under the dress. These shorts are a staple. I promise I could wear them every day. I’m seeing them everywhere, so I know I’m not alone in that thought. I really envy the talent that so many of the SL creators/designers possess. The extent of my talent is right click and buy, and I think I’ll stick to what I’m good at. Happy Tuesday and such. -Ap











Hair: Zero - Orie Milky White
Skin: Dernier Crie - Charlotte Tired
Eyes:MADesigns PROMISE Eyes - Brown Pale 1 (Zombie Hunt Gift)
Tattoo: Pididdle
Tank: [Atomic]-Sheer Comfort Elephant Gray
Dress: {SMS}-Chiffon Dress Mauve (The Dressing Room)
Shorts: Surf Co. -The Shack Shorts Gray
Tights: K & CO - & The Vines Grow Deeper Dusty Rose
Shoes: BeetleBones - Gatcha Sarang Flats Gray
Poses & Ballon Props: Baffle

0 comments: