Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday threads ...

Oh, Thursday. . . I can’t lie to you. I’ve been sitting on this ensemble for 3 days. I love it just that much. As soon as this is posted … I have to remove it, and start over. (I really heart this one.) I’m not feeling clever, or fun. I will just say thank you to all of the stores/designersfor making this piece possible. (My fangirl is showing.) -Ap





Hair: !lamb - Egomaniacal - Powder
Skin: Dernier Cri Charlotte [Cream] - Island: Rose
Eyes: MADesigns PROMISE eyes - brown pale 11 (zombie hunt gift)
Tattoo: PIDIDDLE - I Exist As I Am Tattoo
Piercing: Aitui - Septum Ring - Circular Barbell
Necklace: (Yummy) - Travelers Charms
Cardi: Pig - Ladies Like FLowers - Tiger Lily
Dress: (fd) - Clam Meat Dress (Former Stumblebum Item)
Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Fudge Sock
Shoes: >TRUTH< - Mina Flats - Platinum
Pose: Olive Juice

0 comments: